Customer Service Representative (Dutch market) in Lisbon
We offer you an exciting job position to work for an international team and make new memories in the exciting city of Lisbon.
Customer Service Advisor in Lisbon
We are looking for Dutch speakers with great communication skills to provide high-quality customer satisfaction with this innovative team!.
About the Company:
Founded in 1853, this international company is one of the biggest suppliers in the world of contact lenses, contact lens cleaning products and other eye health products. Their mission is to protect and improve the vision of millions of people all around the world.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a high level of English.
- You have excellent listening and communications skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Interested in providing quality customer service.
- Open to learning all about customer care strategies and understanding of the company's products.
- Able to 40 Hours per week from Monday to Friday in rotating shifts.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Provide outstanding customer experiences.
- Place orders from customers on the shopping website.
- Answer incoming telephone and email enquiries from customers.
- Resolve customer questions as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Full-time position.
- Competitive salary.
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract (with a duration of 12 months).
- Permanent employment contract after 3 years.
- Lots of holidays to go exploring.
- If you work on a Portuguese public holiday, you get an extra compensation day to use later.
- Paid initial training.
- Holiday and Christmas bonuses.
- Private health care insurance.
- Be part of a multicultural, open-minded work environment.
- Work from a beautiful and modern office in Lisbon, close to public transportation.
- Relocation package (only available for international employees):
- Pick-up from the airport.
- Administrative support to help you fully integrate in Portugal.
- Reimbursement of flight costs.
- Free annual flight home.
- Room accommodation in a company’s flat in Lisbon.
- Company events, team buildings, water sports and free language courses.
Take this career opportunity and be part of the success of a global brand. So what are you waiting for? Apply now!