French-speaking Customer Advisor in the travel industry (Lisbon Based)
Are you looking to start a career in the travel industry and move to Lisbon?
We are in search of native French-speakers to join an innovative online travel company and provide high-quality customer support.
Gain a privileged know-how of the travel industry while enjoying the great Portuguese lifestyle!
French Customer Representative
(Inbound and Outbound Calls, Emails and Back-office)
About the Company:
Work for an online, hybrid and innovative travel sales site, launched in September 2015. They offer plane tickets, hotels, stays, cars and holiday rentals at fantastic prices. They negotiate directly with airlines, hotel platforms and suppliers, while continuously investing in cutting-edge technological developments.
- Your mother tongue in French
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Great time management
- You are EU resident, or you have a valid work permit
- Multitasking (Resilience and Adaptability)
- Problem solve
- You must have experience with GDS tools. (It’s mandatory)
- Provide excellent customer support for French-speaking clients, deliver relevant travel solutions about booking, doubts, upgrades and rescheduling
- Deal with claims (strikes, lateness, cancellations, among others).
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Give suggestions to customers about destinations, travel dates, financial advice and travel packages
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- 6 months fixed contract
- Health insurance (after 6 months of the contract)
- Meal allowance
- Paid initial training
- Work from home temporarily during COVID-19 (Depending on the company needs)
- Intercompany mobility
Relocation package (only for candidates coming from abroad)
- Shared accommodation (For 6 months)
- Flight reimbursement
Work for an online travel agency that prioritizes the simplicity of the reservation process, the transparency of prices, the quality of the service provided to customers and the constant search for innovative services.
If it sounds interesting to you, apply now, move to sunny Lisbon and work in your native language!