Hot Job Opening: Airline Customer Advisor in Lisbon with Signing Bonus (French)
Do you speak French and have a passion for travelling? Catch this opportunity to empower your technical skills and gain privileged know-how of the travel industry by working for a well known airline in Lisbon. You will be responsible to provide a friendly and professional customer service in your native language.
French-speaking Airline Reservations Advisor with Double Bonus
This airline has changed the way people travel. They started 25 years ago, they operate domestic and international scheduled services on over 1,000 routes in more than 30 countries.
- You are proficient in French and fluent in English (from B2)
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to work in rotating shifts
- You are an EU resident, or you have a valid work permit
- Experience in GDS tools is nice to have, but not mandatory
- Help and support the clients with inquires, bookings, doubts, upgrades and rescheduling via phone calls, chat and emails
- Manage customers’ bookings
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Competitive salary (14 payments per year) + Performance bonus
- Health insurance
- Signing Bonus (paid 50% after complete 1 month and other 50% after 3 months)
- Relocation package including accommodation in a shared flat and flight reimbursement
- Work in a nice and central office in Lisbon
- Discounts in local businesses, events and much more!
- International career opportunities
- Work from home temporarily (during Covid-19 time)
Ready to take up the challenge? If it sounds like you, apply now and join the team of the first airline to operate net-zero carbon flights! Don't miss out on this chance to directly contribute to the company’s growth!Apply Now