Are you already in Lisbon and do you imagine yourself working at eBay in your native language? Catch this opportunity and join the world e-commerce leader #wearehiring
Dutch Customer Service Advisor
eBay is all about connecting buyers and sellers around the world, creating opportunities through technology and helping small businesses succeed. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding, more than 20 years ago.
The role at work
You will be part of the Customer Service team, providing native Dutch-speaking inbound assistance to clients by telephone and e-mail. At this job position, you will make a meaningful impact on people across the globe. Working at eBay is a rewarding and challenging experience.
What you bring to us
- You are proficient in Dutch and fluent in English
- You have remote customer service skills
- Your mantra is “solve the client’s needs”
- You are able to work 40 hours per week (with flexible work schedules and shift rotations)
- You are happy to stay at least 12 months in sunny Lisbon
Your day to day at work
- Answer eBay’s customers calls and emails in an efficient and professional manner
- Try to solve the issue at the first contact and clear any doubts the customer may have
- Provide support and troubleshooting for most common products and/or services
- Proactively maintain your knowledge of products, services, and processes at eBay
Keywords to success
- Full-time and renewable contract of 12 months, after training period
- Initial and on-going training
- Professional development within the company
- Free Portuguese lessons
Does this sound like you? If so, apply now in a few clicks!